.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Musings - July 1, 2005

Hello World,

It's been one heck of a day - topping off a very busy week, topping off an insanely busy month! I'm glad it's over. Not complaining, mind you - the work is good and rewarding - there was just so much of it recently - and the hardest part was most tasks were new learning. I love to learn new things, but I think I explored enough different areas last month (mostly in Marketing Research :-P) to last me at least through next month ;-)

I had originally planned to kick off this 4th of July holiday weekend with a trip to the Sherman Oaks Galleria to see War of the Worlds. On the way home, I realized I had a doozy of a headache coming on, so came home instead. Lack of sleep, lack of water, lack of good nutrition and too much chocolate . . . migraines are just no fun at all!

While home, I listened to a sermon by Ken Ham defending 6-day Creationism. I never really realized just how essential that one little piece of the puzzle is to the whole of Scripture. Ken is an excellent, logical, knowledgable speaker - check out the link. http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?currSection=sermonsspeaker&sermonID=103001194429 This particular discussion is part of an entire series on Biblical Creationism. I highly recommend it.

I'm still learning about this whole BLog thing - I know there are features I'm not using yet that would be useful. I tried to add a BLogRoll, but I can't get it to list the BLogs I've added . . . more research . . . more new things to learn <> ;-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home