.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Challenges!!

Oh how the Devil likes to plague us! Unfortunately, he often has nothing to do as we plague ourselves . . . Have you ever found LIFE to be a distraction from PURPOSE?  I have *determined* to spend time in the Word daily . . . but that didn't happen yesterday.  I have *determined* to keep up with this YL boot camp . . . I've only done that partially - the book reading & workbook (which are NOT heavy requirements) have thus far eluded me . . . I have *determined* to exercise - JUST 10 MINUTES - every morning  - guess what's not happening THIS morning . . .      sigh.

That darned clock - keeps ticking - and time "keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' into the future . . . ."  Nevertheless, I will continue to STRIVE for success and I am NOT giving up.  The mountainous circumstances that either I cannot control or I simply have not yet learned how to circumnavigate WILL give way.  

That said - I will simply let this blog be a prayer request this morning.  Please pray that I remain steadfastly committed to the things God has laid on my heart to do - namely:

  • Time in His Word EVERY day (preferably in the morning) with a blog post, however brief, as that really helps me focus on hearing the Lord speak and making personal application of what I'm reading.
  • 10 minutes of exercise every day (again, preferably in the morning) - I need to get HEALTHY and that is one key component of the process.  My Simply Fit board is an excellent resource and I need to use it!!
  • Fully participate in the "Game Plan Boot Camp" - this is another key step toward health and wellness - both physically (as we rid our home of toxins and add in healthy, healing products) and financially (as we pursue becoming debt free).
  • To not cheat my employer of time by being distracted with Facebook and the Essential Oils business.  I need to honor the Lord in the work I do for my employer!!
Your prayers are so very much appreciated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home