.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Which Hero Are You

Fun little quiz - you should check it out :-)
Here's my results:

You scored as Lara Croft.

A thrill-seeking, slightly unscrupulous, tough-as-nails archaeologist, Lara Croft travels the world in search of ancient relics perhaps better left hidden. She packs two Colt .45s and has no fear of jumping off buildings, exploring creepy tombs, or taking on evil meglomaniacs bent on world domination.

Lara Croft 92%
Batman, the Dark Knight 79%
Maximus 75%
William Wallace 75%
Neo, the "One" 63%
The Terminator 54%
The Amazing Spider-Man 54%
Captain Jack Sparrow 54%
El Zorro 46%
Indiana Jones 46%
James Bond, Agent 007 42%

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark for Cabernet and Chocolate said...

Captain Jack Sparrow75%
Maximus75%
Indiana Jones71%
Lara Croft71%
El Zorro71%
James Bond, Agent 00767%
William Wallace63%
Neo, the "One"58%
Batman, the Dark Knight58%
The Amazing Spider-Man58%
The Terminator42%

Says I am Maximus from the Gladiator but frankly like the idea of Captain Jack Sparrow a bit better. Must be something in my femine side. Great quiz....thanks.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Eowyn7 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Eowyn7 said...

Well, you know what they say assumptions make out of u & me - - well, I'm afraid I made a bit of one out of me in my reply to your comment above! :-P I saw the name "Mark" and just *assumed* you were another Mark that I know quite well.

Tonight, for some odd reason, I got curious and clicked on the link to your profile . . . boy is my face red! Thanks for perusing my BLog and I sincerely hope I did not offend with the previous comment (now deleted) :-)

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home