.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

zero to 200!

A couple had been debating the purchase of a new auto for weeks. He wanted a new truck she wanted a fast little sports-like car so she could zip through traffic around town. He would probably have settledon any beat up old truck, but everything she seemed to like was way out of their price range.

"Look!" she said. "I want something that goes from 0 to 200 in 4 seconds or less - And my birthday is coming up. You could surprise me."

For her birthday, he bought her a brand new bathroom scale.

Services are pending.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Baker said...

That's great! I've got to remember it.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home