.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Working Out

Well, I finally went and did it! Been thinking about it for a couple of months, but I finally stopped by Bally Fitness and took out a membership :P

I can't really get out in my neighborhood (not safe for a single gal around here) and there's just not enough room in my Studio Apartment to really work out, so I've been feeling more and more sedentary and claustrophobic. Bally is right on the way home, so I have no excuse not to stop in and at the very least, walk the track - if nothing else.

Turns out they have a really nice facility - big pool, big jacuzzi, sauna's, several weight area's, lots of cardio, and so forth :-) Maybe this will help me get back to eating healthier too :-P

BTW - thanks go to http://jhicks.blogplot.com/ who's BLog helped encourage me to make this move ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home