.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Home For Christmas

I'm sooooooo excited!!!! Last weekend, having completed my budgeting for the balance of the year, I had come to terms with the fact that I simply couldn't afford to go visit my family for the Christmas holiday. It was dissappointing, but I knew God had a purpose and plan in the circumstances.

Today He dropped a present in my lap . . . and I bought the plane tickets!! I'm going to be with all of my family for Christmas!!!! :-D

Thank you, Lord for your bountiful blessing and your undeserved generosity! :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooo!! *boogie*

/throws Christmas tree confetti.

you'd better have a grand time!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Eowyn7 said...

I plan to! :-D

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home