.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Murphy's Law

That big heavy glider rocker I dragged upstairs began in a box. I got out my screwdriver, followed the instructions (aside from lack of muscular prowess, this is yet another proof that I am, indeed, female) and assembled my new all natural hard-wood glider rocker :-D

Not 10 minutes into enjoying the ease and comfort of my new posession, an essential portion of the beautiful hard-wood base . . .

split in half!!!!!!

Figures :-P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, did you call the place you purchased it from?

10:35 PM  
Blogger Eowyn7 said...

Finally got in touch with them - they'll send the part when they get it in - currently it's on back order! :-P So, for the time being, I have a lovely piece of completely useless furniture :-)

c'est la vie :-)

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home