.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Bountiful Blessings!

To quote a well-known angel, "I bring you glad tidings of great joy!" Although my news is not nearly as wonderful as the birth of our Savior must have been - it's still pretty cool!

Dad got a job!
Not only did he get a job, but God gave him the best job I can imagine Dad ever wanting to have - here's the perks:

1. Stress free environment - the place he's working for is a family-owned business and they all seem to be pretty easy-going, kind folk!
2. Pay is sufficient to allow them to move out!! They're not rushing to it, of course, they want to find just the right place (I'm confident God already has their new home set aside!).
3. The company will pay for the fuel for his truck. Since they don't have a company truck to offer him, they figured this was fair :-) We'll take it!

And the best news . . . . drum roll please . . . . .

It's at a golf course - and, yeah, he gets as much free golf as he wants! :-) That's my dad's absolute favorite sport and this is the best excercise for him!!!

Dad's gonna be the guy that keeps everything running out there (no, I don't know the name of the place, sorry . . .) so he gets to use his mechanicing skills in an evironment he loves.

God is better than good - He's over-the-top awesome! Thank you, Lord, for your kindness and generosity!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark for Cabernet and Chocolate said...

Had left you an email and thought I would drop by to see your blog. I went to list it as a favorite and without realizing it remembered I had been here before and had already tagged as a favorite over a month ago.

Well, something about the power of like mindedness.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Eowyn7 said...

Got the email :-) Thanks for dropping in again :-)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home