.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Things

I've got about 1/2 an hour before the Season Finale of LOST - which I am anxiously awaiting - so I figured I'd share a few thoughts.

Thought 1: Erghh, the link to reply to my friend Mark's blog is not working for me again!!! Seems I'm the only one who has trouble with this . . . I think it's a conspiracy . . .

Thought 2: I'm t-i-r-e-d! I mean really, really tired....

Thought 3: Israel - wow! As noted in an earlier post, I'm listening to a tape series on the history of Israel. I thought there were only 16 CD's and was a little saddened this evening when I put #16 in the player - I really don't want the series to end - it's so rich. To my pleasant surprise, I was wrong - there are 18 tapes in the series :-) So another day or two of this rich feast await!

Thought 4: Mah Jong awaits. I downloaded a free version a little bit ago - I love this game. Think I'll play for a bit before LOST starts :-)

See ya :-)