.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Stuff

Prayer concerns:

My grand-niece, Lacey - that the Lord would place her in a home where she will be safe, cherished and, most importantly, raised in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

That I would be a good role model as I disciple my friend Bonnie and that this endeavor would be a fruitful one for both of us.

That God would provide for the needs of my family - spiritual, physical & financial.

For my friend, CR, who desperately needs salvation. Oh that he would know the joy and peace that I daily live in!!

Blessings:

New priorities :-) God has recently brought me to a place where I'm finally acting on what I've known for years. I'm looking forward to the growth that will naturally result :-)

Great sale at JC Penney - got some neat clothes for nephews Benjamin & Jonathan :-)

My car - and all the perks - like the roadside assistance program :-)

Utilities included in my rent :-) & A/C in 100+ degree temps!!

Good Books!! - Just finished "Twelve Extraordinary Women" by Dr. MacArthur and now I'm almost done with "Don't Waste Your Life" by John Piper :-) Really, really good stuff!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home