.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Friday, October 09, 2009

A Critique of Sandra Wilson's Relationship Systems Model as Presented in Her Book Hurt People, Hurt People

Conclusion
I appreciated much of this book as it is largely reflective of my own thinking in regards to parental influence of children.  The focus is highly selective and, in my opinion, a little too focused on the extremes of sexual abuse - though that is understandable considering the authors' history.  Nonetheless, there were solid, thought-provoking concepts presented that were largely supported in Scripture.

References
Wilson, S. (2001). Hurt people, hurt people. Grand Rapids, MI: Discovery House Publishers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home