.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Friday, July 08, 2005

The Best Laid Plans . . .

Well, it's been quite the busy week! I had planned very specific projects to attack (at work) and only got to one out of three :-P Ah well, such is life. I haven't been to the fitness club even once yet, though I finally did get contacted by the personal trainer and we'll be meeting next week to establish a routine. That's part of the reason I haven't been yet - I need a specific task to accomplish - and for the gym that translates into routine. I'm not the kind of person who can just go in, pick a machine and start doing reps. :-}

Tonight I'm taking a much "needed" (at least, that's how I justify it) night out. I'm going to the movies! Dark Waters is first on the list - I know it looks pretty scary, but my neighbor took part in the production so I feel kinda obliged (yeah, that's the reason, yeah . . . has nothing to do with my secret obsession with the wierd . . .). I'll follow that up with Fantastic Four if I'm still in movie mode ;-) It ought to be fun!

Hope you all had a great week! I plan on posting more Sunday.

See ya here, there, or in the air!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi doll, it's mom. found your driver's licence, glasses - was there anything elce? will send.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Eowyn7 said...

Thanks. Got my License back :-) Don't worry about the glasses - they were $5, several years old and scratched up anyway. They were my favorite pair, but this is probably a sign that it's time to move on :-)

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home