.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Additions

My brother's wife delivered their second son, Jonathan Michael yesterday morning at 9:11 a.m. :-) 6 lbs 8 oz. 19 inches! Dan (my brother) says little Jonathan is a sweet, calm-natured little boy - sleeps a lot - which is good for tired mommy and daddy - and quite the change from their first baby, Benjamin, who rarely slept more than 3 hours at a time for months! Pics on my new nephew as soon as their available.

That same day at around 3:25 p.m. my good friend Bonnie delivered her second child - this one a girl - Charis Elizabeth :-) Bonnie's posted her announcement with pics: http://www.macroped.com/users/avallach/charis/.
Caution, the pics are not dial-up friendly, but she's a really beautiful little girl.