.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

My Mommy is the greatest!

This afternoon I lasso'd my mom into phone conversation lasting far too long for her schedule. I left her with 1/2 an hour to finish preparing for guests and get dressed for evening church and then get to church - which, I think, is at least 15 minutes away. She very graciously and even with great interest listened to me ramble on about all the wonderful things God had done in my life this week - without a single word of "hurry" till I'd talked myself out :-)

My mom's the best mom a girl could have!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home