.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

More Blessings than I know what to do with!!

So, to top it all off, my brother and his family will be moving to Arizona this month!! He's taken the position of Senior Worship Ministries Pastor at a church out there. (I don't know if that's the exact title, but it's probably a good substitute anyway).

The really huge benefit is that they'll only be a day drive away from me. This means MANY more opportunities for me to visit them and get to know my wonderful, sweet sister-in-law and my precious nephews better!! Not to mention seeing my best friend in the whole world a bit more often :-)

I'm so excited!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home