.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Today

Today I listened to a really neat CD from a group called "Eden's Bridge". You can sample some of their music here (http://www.worshipmusic.com/swd0197.html). I love Celtic music and theirs is some of the best Christ-focused Celtic music I've heard :-)

Today I'm doing laundry . . . or rather, the washer and dryer are "doing" the laundry - I just help the machines along a bit with clothes, soap and quarters :-P Makes me glad for the machines though. The stream and the rock just don't sound like fun to me . . . maybe I'm just lazy?

Today I caught up on reading my friends Blogs :-)

Today I finished one major project at work and came really close to completing another :-)

Today I made plans with friends to go to a play on Saturday :-) :-) We're gonna see "Catch Me If You Can sandwiched between Quiznos for lunch and something for dinner afterwards :-) We're also gonna go see some movie on Sunday afternoon. I forget which one.

Which reminds me . . . "Happy Feet" comes out on my birthday and with it - - - - the trailer for the next Harry Potter movie!!!! I'll go to the movie just for the trailer! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home