.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Eowyn's Heart

The name of this blog is based on the character Eowyn from Lord of the Rings because I strongly identify with her on many levels. The purpose of this blog is to proclaim the glory of my Lord and King through His work in conforming me into the image of His Son, Christ Jesus. In all things, I trust you will see His hand at work.

Friday, February 23, 2007

The BIG News! :-)

I have recently started my own business!!!!

I am extremely excited about this since I've always wanted to run my own business. The Lord has brought circumstances into my life and the lives of my family that have made additional income really necessary - more than a raise at work could satisfy. This venture will allow me to financially maximize my time investment and provide me with the flexibility of working from home on my own schedule.

The name of my company is "Pure-N-Fresh" - I already have the DBA and I've filed for a re-sellers permit. Primarily I'll be retailing, though there's opportunities to bring others into the business if they find it's something they'd be interested in.

I’ll be working with a 20 year old top notch company by the name of EcoQuest International that’s leading the market in environmental products for home and business. I am officially an independent business owner! (See me grin!!) EcoQuest is a great company. They're all about “Healthy Living Technologies”. Their mission is: “To enhance and improve the quality of living indoors by providing products which bring safety, convenience, and beauty into the spaces where people spend their lives and to provide a real life-changing opportunity for anyone willing to work.”

EcoQuest manufactures and markets air purification systems for residential and light commercial applications as well as numerous other "healthy living" products including dust mite resistant bedding and whole-food nutritional products. Please feel free to take a look at my EcoQuest website (http://www.ecoquestintl.com/pure-n-fresh) to learn more. In fact, I'd love to have your feedback on the site design & content!

I got into this business cautiously - praying for wisdom about making the investment and testing the equipment in my own home first. I was pretty impressed with the quality! Our “space certified” Fresh Air purifier by EcoQuest is absolutely unique in the industry. It employs the same technology used to scrub the air in NASA spacecraft. After only 72 hours of using one of the Fresh Air purifiers, I noticed: A significant decrease in airborne particles floating around my apartment; A significant decrease in the amount of static electricity (for the first time since I got him, I can pet my long-haired cat without getting shocked!); and even with two cats in a little one-bedroom apartment, my home smells fresh and clean. I was genuinely impressed by the results after only a few days.

The big test for my purifier came last weekend when I was gone for four days and came home to a full litter box and some bananas that should've been eaten before I left. Having left the purifier on the lowest settings, I was sure I would open the door to an overwhelmingly nasty "rotten banana / gross litter box" odor. Amazingly, I was wrong!

I could use your help and support in two ways:
1. Please pray for me that I will use wisdom, discretion and good time management as I start up this business. I really want to honor God with this venture.
2. I am looking for a few people to test the technology for me, so that I can put together some testimonials regarding the experiences with the products. The company provides numerous testimonials, but I'd like something from folks I've actually met. If you know of anyone that has any of the following issues, please send them my way:

  • Breathing problems – allergies, asthma, sleep problems, snoring
  • Pet odor problems in the home
  • Mold or mildew problems
  • Home/office air quality issues

I will provide an air purifier for a 3-5 day period of time. All I ask in return is honest feedback.

Thank you in advance for helping. I can be reached at pure-n-fresh@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home